Brand: La Regis Jewelry
- DARK AND EXOTIC - The only naturally dark pearls, Tahitian pearls are produced by the Black Lipped oyster in the waters of French Polynesia. They are quite rare as only one in 10,000 oysters contains a pearl.
- LUSTROUS AND LUMINOUS - Tahitian pearls have a natural luster that reflects the incredible beauty of the South Seas. These one-of-a-kind pearls reflect the light differently than more traditional white pearls; their luster can range from a soft iridescence to an almost metallic shine.
- SOLID 14K WHITE GOLD: Our stud earrings are crafted of solid gold to delay oxidation and prevent tarnishing. The pearl earrings are part of the La Regis hypoallergenic jewelry collection. We specifically omitted irritating metals, perfect for sensitive skin. Lead free and Nickel free.
- THE PERFECT ACCESSORY - Pearls add class and elegance to every outfit - from casual to dressy. Long a favorite of brides, they are the perfect choice for that special day. Pearls are always a welcome gift for girls of all ages - ideal for bridesmaids, best friends, moms , or any special woman in your life.
- THE PEARL EXPERTS - As a founding member of the Cultured Pearl Association of America (CPAA), La Regis Jewelry helped create the standards for today's pearls. Each order includes a Certificate of Authenticity that guarantees the source and quality of the pearl.
Details: THE ACCESSORY THAT ADDS A DRAMATIC TOUCH
Rare and exotic, Tahitian pearls are the only naturally dark pearls in the world. These unusual pearls are produced by the black lipped oyster, which is cultivated in the warm waters of French Polynesia.
Tahitian Pearl Earrings
These striking pearl earring studs from La Regis Jewelry features lustrous Tahitian pearls, ranging from approximately 8-12mm in diameter. Known as the "black" pearl, Tahitian pearls contain a mix of overtones including greens, purples, and greys. The simple yet dramatic set is very versatile and adds a bit of sophistication to every outfit.
Pearls symbolize wisdom acquired through experience. They are believed to attract wealth and luck as well as offer protection. Some cultures believe pearls contain an innate calming effect that can stabilize one's karma, strengthen relationships, and keep children safe.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.